We are looking for independent US feature narrative projects at rough cut stage for US in Progress Wrocław to take place during the third edition of the American Film Festival in Wrocław, on November 14-16 2012.
No entry fee.
Deadline: October 1.
Please fill in the attached form and complete and sign the Regulations (Terms and Conditions) and follow the instructions in the Application form to send the necessary material on time.
Us in Progress Terms & Conditions
(to be signed and sent with the Application form).
We are looking forward to seeing your project and hosting you in Wrocław!
US in Progress Wrocław will present US indie films in post-production to European buyers in order to help them achieve completion and to foster the circulation and distribution of American indie films in Europe. The event will take form of two days of exclusive screenings (behind closed doors, for registered guests only) and one-to-one meetings on November 14-16 2012.
US in Progress offers to the selected projects :
- Travel and accommodation: 1 economy flight from the US and 3 nights in a 4* hotel in Wrocław for the producer or director of the films selected;
- Networking: a chance to present your project in person at exclusive screening (behind closed doors, for registered industry guests only) to European post-production companies ca. 30 key European buyers;
- Direct business opportunities: one-to-one meetings to discuss your needs and strike post-production and distribution deals;
- Awards: free post-production services package from our sponsors;
- Plus pleasures: parties and screenings and further networking at the American Film Festival in a wonderful town of Wrocław.