Conditions of Media Accreditation Purchase
- Accreditations are granted by the Press Office to the active media representatives only.
- Media accreditation price in 2022: 225 PLN.
- The amount due must be paid within 48 hours of order submission through the online payment option available through the festival website (Przelewy 24 – payment by electronic transfer or payment card). Przelewy 24 is the only payment form accepted for festival Passes.
- Accreditation purchases will be confirmed by e-mail within 7 days of receipt of payment on the Organizer's account.
- Accreditation is issued to one specific individual identified in the purchase order. Accreditation card will be labeled with the name of the Media. Purchase order forms are accessible through the festival website under the tab labeled "Media" or by clicking the button labeled "Buy Media Accreditation".
- Purchase orders must be accompanied by a portrait photo in an attachment not exceeding 2Mb in size, which will serve to identify the accreditation holder. Failure to provide a portrait photo allowing for the clear identification of the accreditation holder will be treated as an ordering error and may result in order cancellation..
- Accreditation cannot be transferred to other individuals.
- The Organizer does not accept returns of purchased accreditation.
- The Organizer reserves the right to conclude accreditation sales at any time without further justification.
- The Organizer reserves the right to refuse issuing accreditation card without giving a reason.
- A purchased accreditation may be collected only by the individual in whose name the accreditation was ordered.
- Accreditation may only be collected upon presentation of a valid photo ID.
- Accreditation can be collected beginning 8th November 2022, at the Festival Center located at Kino Nowe Horyzonty (19a-21 Kazimierza Wielkiego St., Wroclaw).
- Duplicate accreditation will not be issued.
Conditions of Media Accreditation Use
- Accreditation is valid for the 13. American Film Festival held on November 8-13, 2022 in Wrocław at Kino Nowe Horyzonty and other festival facilities. The accreditation is valid only to stationary edition of American Film Festival.
- Each accreditation entitles the holder to attend a screenings provided there are seats available and the holder has made an appropriate online reservation for each screening.
- An accreditation holder may not reserve seats for more than one screening per time slot on a given day. A time slot is a set of screenings showing not more than 45 minutes apart. (e.g. 9:45 AM, 10 AM and 10:30 AM is a single time slot).
- Online reservations may be made beginning 8:30 AM on the day preceding the film screening. Availability of reservations for film screenings on November 8th, 2022, will open on November 8th, 2022, at 8:30.
- Accreditation entitles the holder to attend all films screening at the 13. American Film Festival to which the accreditation holder has reserved seats online. This year online seat reservations apply also for the Festival opening and closing galas.
- To reserve festival seating, go to americanfilmfestival.pl Details concerning making reservations are described in the “screening reservations” tab.
- The number of points on a accreditation allows for one absence without prior cancellation, for which three points are deducted from a passholder’s point total, and decreases the maximum number of screenings available with a given accreditation.
- An accreditation holder may reserve only one seat for a screening within a given time slot.
- If you are unable to attend a previously reserved screening you should cancel the reservation prior to 15 minutes of the show time.
- Failure to cancel your reservation prior to 15 minutes of the show time will result in deduction of three points from your festival pass.
- Latecomers will not be allowed to enter the cinema auditorium.