Conditions of Media Accreditation Purchase
- Accreditation price is 200 PLN (TAX included). Passes will be available for purchase on a limited basis from September 10th 2019 until October 20th 2019 or until sold out.
- Accreditations are granted by the Press Office to active media representatives only.
- Payment must be made within 24 hours of order submission through the online payment option available on the festival website (DotPay – payment by electronic transfer or payment card). DotPay is the only payment form accepted for festival Passes.
- Accreditation is issued to the individual identified in the purchase order along with their Media outlet. Purchase order forms are available through the festival website under the tab labeled "Media" or by clicking the button labeled "Buy Media Accreditation".
- Purchase orders must be accompanied by a portrait photo in an attachment not exceeding 2Mb in size, which will serve to identify the Accreditation holder. Failure to provide a portrait photo may result in order cancellation.
- Purchaser may order an Accreditation for a third party. An individual in whose name an accreditation order has been placed will be informed by e-mail that the Purchaser has disclosed their personal information within the order.
- Purchaser may order more than one Accreditation.
- Accreditations are strictly personal and non-transferrable.
- All sales are final. No returns or credits.
- The Organizer reserves the right to stop accreditation sales at any time without further notice.
- The Organizer reserves the right to refuse Accreditation.
- Accreditation shall be collected only by the individual in whose name the accreditation was issued.
- Accreditation must be collected with valid photo ID.
- Accreditation may be collected from November 5th 2019 at 9:00 am at the Festival Press Office located on Kino Nowe Horyzonty (19a-21 Kazimierza Wielkiego St., Wroclaw).
- Duplicate accreditation will not be issued.
Conditions of Media Accreditation Use
- Accreditations are programmed with 34 points each; 1 point corresponds to 1 film screening. Accreditation requires online seat reservation for each screening.
- Accreditation entitles the holder to attend all films presented at the 10th American Film Festival in which the accreditation holder has reserved seats online. Accreditation entitles the holder to reserve seats at screenings of Festival Opening and Festival Closing films.
- Accreditation entitles the holder to use the Festival Press Office (Kino Nowe Horyzonty, 19a-21 Kazimierza Wielkiego St., Wroclaw), attend meetings with festival guests including filmmakers, request meetings with filmmakers, access press materials (photo and video).
- Media accreditation entitles the holder to purchase tickets for special events at a discount.
- Accreditation holder may reserve no more than one seat at each specific film screening.
- To book a seat at a festival screening, go to www.americanfilmfestival.pl. Detailed reservation instructions can be found at 'Book a Screening' section online.
- The Pass holder may reserve one seat at no more than one specific film screening within each screening schedule block on any given day. A screening schedule block indicates all screenings beginning within 45 minutes of one another (e.g. screenings beginning at 9:45, 10:00, 10:30 form a schedule block).
- Online seat reservations may be made from 8:30 a.m. on the day preceding the film screening, until the scheduled screening time. For screenings taking place on the first and second day of the festival, the booking of seats will begin on November 5th at 12:00 p.m. (noon).
- Pass holders unable to attend a screening at which they have reserved a seat shall cancel the reservation. Reservations must be cancelled no later than 15 minutes prior to screening time.
- Failure to cancel a reserved seat as stated above, will result in the reduction of 3 points from the Pass holder account.
- Reserved seats can only be held until scheduled movie start time.