Online ticket purchase:
- To purchase tickets online, you first have to log in to the festival website. If you do not already have an account, you can create one by clicking “create account”.
- You may order tickets up to 2 hours before an event.
- After selecting a film and a particular screening time, you can add it to your shopping cart by clicking on the icon next to the film title.
- Payment must be made within 30 minutes of placing the order. After this time the order will be canceled.
- Once you have added a film to your shopping cart, you can place your order by selecting the “purchase tickets” window.
- You can track your order status in the “my orders” section, which is also where you can pay for your tickets.
- If you would like to create your own schedule for attending film screenings, you should consider using the “tags” function.
- Latecomers will not be allowed to enter the cinema auditorium
Tags – what are they for?
Tags can be used to help you create your own plan for the films that you would like to see at the festival. You can click on a colored tag next to the screenings that you would like to attend.
The tags have the following meaning:
- green - yes, I'm planning to watch this movie
- yellow - not sure / alternatively
- red - I've already seen this movie / not going
You can place a tag next to a particular screening, and you can also add a description with your own notes. If you add a description and also choose the option “share a tag” other system users will be able to read your notes. By using this function, it is possible to see how many other people have tagged a particular film. Films that have been tagged are highlighted in the film list when browsing the festival program. In order to see a list of the films that you have tagged, choose the option “my films”. Tags can only be added when you are logged in.
Adding a tag to a film does not add that film to your shopping cart.